Last modified: June 2016
INFORMATION ON FILES AND PROCESSING.
– In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), we inform you that the personal data collected on this website will be incorporated into files owned by EXCURSIONES MARÍTIMAS PUERTO DE SÓLLER S.L. (hereinafter Barcos Azules), with registered address at Passeig Es Través, 3. 07108 Puerto de Sóller. (Balearic Islands).
In general, the fields of the forms that are on the website and that are marked as obligatory, must be filled in for the correct processing of your applications.
1. PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENTS AND TRANSFERS ENVISAGED
The personal data of our users will be treated for the following purposes and will only be communicated to third parties when it is essential to process the requests they have made, in compliance with legal obligations or with the prior consent of those affected.
– CONTACT AND CONSULTATIONS:
The personal data that were provided to us in the consultations that you formulate, will be treated for the attention to your requests, as well as to improve the quality of the web and of our services.
– APPLICATION FOR BUDGETS:
The data you provide will be treated for the processing of your application, commercial monitoring of it and for statistical purposes.
– RESERVATION PROCESS:
The data collected during the processing of reservations, will be treated for the management of the same and the relationship with customers, as well as for statistical purposes and improvement of the quality of our services. In the event that your booking contains ancillary services provided by third party suppliers, the personal data necessary for the processing of this booking will be communicated to the corresponding suppliers, only for this purpose.
2. TRIP ADVISOR FORM
You understand and agree that BARCOS AZULES is completely independent to the operation of the platform and the treatments that TripAdvisor may carry out on the personal data contained in the TripAdvisor opinion publication form. You also understand and accept that the information provided in this way will transit through the servers used by said entity, which may be located in the USA and/or in other countries that have not been recognised as offering guarantees equivalent to the European legislation on the protection of personal data by the European Commission or the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
3. THIRD PARTY DATA.
4. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY.
– Those affected may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in writing accompanied by a copy of your ID and addressed to our address or firstname.lastname@example.org